Published on October 15th, 2012 | by cyrus0
iPad Mini Prices Revealed?
The iPad mini is going to make its debut in the next couple of weeks. The device is not going to be a premium tablet. In fact, Apple will be aiming to take the fight to Google, Amazon, and B&N in the budget tablet PC market. It seems iPad mini prices and configurations have been leaked already. The iPad mini will allegedly come in 16 different memory and wireless configurations.
The information was leaked in an screenshot from the internal inventory system of Media Market, Europe’s biggest electronics retailer (obtained by MobileGeeks). The device will cost as low as $249. The 64 GB version could go for as high as $650 (with 4G). These are all rumors at this point. There is no way to confirm this. But the starting price seems about right.
- HP TouchPad: The Most Popular Tablet?
- T-Mobile’s SpringBoard Tablet: Kindle Killer?
- Fujitsu’s Waterproof LTE F-01D Tablet Coming Next Month
- Sony unveils 2 PS Compatible Tablets?
- Kindle Fire Beats iPad in Sales… Kind of